You encountered a synchronization issue with your Avira Password Manager account and received an in-product message or you currently cannot use Avira Password Manager on your mobile device.
To resolve the issue, please follow one of the following recommendations:
i) Recommended: Please try to delete data in your account that you no longer need and check if the problem still persists.
ii) If this does not work or you don’t want to delete any of your current data, please try to export your data and reset your Avira Password Manager account.
1. Open Avira Password Manager on your computer (https://passwords.avira.com).
2. Go to Settings from the left navigation and click Export data.
3. Confirm and make sure that the file with your account data was successfully downloaded to your computer.
4. Manually download any remaining data (Attached files) from your Avira Password Manager account.
Make sure that you have saved all data that you still need.
5. Click Delete Avira Password Manager data from Settings.
6. Create a new Master Password.
Make sure to remember your new Master Password.
7. Go to Settings from the left navigation -> click Import data.
8. Select the CSV file with your Password Manager data you’ve previously exported.
9. Review your data.
10. Finish the import.