- Release date: Aug 8th, 2019
- Release date: July 24th, 2019
- The timestamp in logs has been optimized for more accurate event identification.
- Corrected corruption of various scan components by pipe DACL (discretionary access control list) changes.
- ACL has not been corrected when the Antivirus directory already exists at product installation.
- Fixed a bug in the scheduler service that could cause laptops to freeze.
- Fixed the registry sensor/services that could cause a short device freeze.
- Sometimes the very first Windows Security Center enable call from protected service fails after installation.
- Windows Security Center_Disable on service stop with race condition:
- Release date: July 1th, 2019
- Potential app crash when copying file to quarantine
- Add daily active process scan
- Mail Protection: sometimes wrong malware category shown in UI
- New licensing algorithm for all users
VERSION 15.0.1906.1392 VERSION 15.0.1906.1392
- Release date: June 17th, 2019
- Update sometimes requires unnecessary reboot
- Crafted PE header allows to bypass the Avira Protection Cloud
- Migrate 20% of installations to new licensing mechanism