- Release date: Jan. 17th, 2019
- Users can update older applications for free.
- It is possible for the user to create a log file with just one click, which can be sent to the support team for troubleshooting in order to solve the problem in a time-saving manner.
- The “Help Menu” responds to clicks only on the “Menu Item Text”.
- Face-lifting - Necessary improvements of the user interface.
- Settings icon was not aligned.
- Review of the event list.
- Update badge on dashboard icon improved.
- The same naming occurs with different icons.
- Added a “Support” button to create a zip file for the logs on the desktop.
- Updated “Allowance Limits” for free user.
- Fixed search issues.
- Disable the “Scan” button during an update.
- Fixed bug with empty advertisements.
- Fixed the alignment of advertisements.
- The result list for all filters should show obsolete applications first.
- The search box has now a limit for character count.
- Fixed the count when an update is canceled during a running update.
- Free Update Quota Fields in Registry are now stored encrypted.
- Fixed a bug where advertisements could not be clicked.
- Clicked advertisements are opened with IE even if the default web browser is Chrome.
- The cross button on the search field has been realigned.
- The user name is not shown on the “Register” button.
- Question/Help Area corresponds to the antivirus conformity.
- The free update quota info text is now enabled for the user.
- Fixed issue where last scan time is invisible after changing the language in the “Settings”.
- Fixed localization issues.
- The banner is also visible in offline mode.
- The Free User Update Quota renewal period has been set at the beginning, not at the first click on “Update”.
VERSION 220.127.116.11390 IMPROVEMENTS BUGFIXES
Version 18.104.22.168VERSION 22.214.171.12421
Version 126.96.36.199VERSION 188.8.131.5201