Some emails may not get checked by the Scan Engine and therefore get moved to the Badmail quarantine.
To get these emails back from the Badmail quarantine, please follow these steps:
- Open the Avira Exchange Security Console.
- Expand Avira Monitor → Server and select the server where the quarantine is located.
- Expand this quarantine directory as well.
- Select Badmail.
- On the right-hand side, you’ll find the emails in the Badmail quarantine.
- Select all emails with Ctrl+A.
- Right-click on all selected emails and select All Tasks – Send from Quarantine from the menu.
- Please make sure that you have selected the option Resubmit the email to all Antivirus jobs on this server from the Send option so that these emails get checked again.
Afterward, the emails will be delivered from quarantine.