Before installing the new version of Avira Exchange Security - Small Business Edition, you need to uninstall first your existing installation.
- If the quarantine contains emails that are still required, make sure to deliver them to their recipients or let them be requested via the summary report.
- Stop the service "Avira Exchange Security Control" on the server.
- Uninstall the existing version via Control Panel → Programs and Features.
- Perform a right mouse click on "Exchange Avira Security - Small Business Edition" and select Change.
- In the following uninstallation wizard, select the option "Remove program".
- At the end of the uninstall routine, make sure to check to mark the option “Remove all user and registration information”, otherwise errors may occur during the new installation.
- After the uninstallation, you can start a new installation of the current version.
- Download Avira Small Business Security Suite.