Before installing the new version of Avira Exchange Security - Small Business Edition, you will first need to uninstall your existing installation.
- If the quarantine contains emails that are still required be sure to deliver them to their recipients or let them be requested via the summary report.
- Stop the service "Avira Exchange Security Control" on the server.
- Uninstall the existing version via Control Panel → Programs and Features.
- Right-click Avira Exchange Security – Small Business Edition and select Change.
- In the following uninstallation wizard, select the option "Remove program".
- At the end of the uninstall process, make sure the option “Remove all user and registration information” is checked otherwise errors may occur during the new installation.
- Once the uninstall process is complete, you can start a new installation of the current version.
- Download Antivirus Pro - Business Edition
Download Exchange Security.