Microsoft offers the possibility to download a Windows10 installation Media on this Website.
You can create installation media (USB flash drive or DVD) you can use to install a new copy of Windows 10, perform a clean installation, or reinstall Windows 10.
However, in default in the Configuration of Avira, you will get the following Error in combination with Avira Antivirus.
This error occurs because Avira Antivirus is blocking the Autorun.inf which the Tool writes to the USB Drive or CD.
Disable the "Autorun" function
1. Click the Avira icon in your system tray.
2. Search for your Antivirus and click Open.
3. Click the Setting icon in the lower left-hand corner of your Antivirus window.
4. Select General → Security and enable or disable the option "Block autorun function".
5. Save your settings with a click on Apply.
6. Exit the configuration with OK.