The spam probability in the subject is shown by default. If you would like to deactivate this functionality, please follow these steps:
Disable spam probability
- Open the Avira AntiVir Exchange console.
- Go to Policy Configuration → Mail Transport Jobs.
- Right-click Filtering Spam with Avira Antispam and choose Properties.
- Go to the Actions tab.
- Depending on the spam probability for which you want to deactivate the subject extension, click the Low, Medium, or High button.
- In the pop-up, deactivate the checkbox
Add subject extension: [Spam probability=[VAR]spamvalue;[/VAR]] at the beginning“
- Save the changes with OK.