- Release date: October 14th, 2019
- Fixed form mapping encoding/decompression issues.
- Fixed an issue with invalid forms.
- Update-Popup window has been fixed and will not be selected automatically if only one account exists.
- Fixed the oversized inline icon on some Firefox pages.
- Release date: September 30th, 2019
- The processing of the submission form at logoff is clear.
- The tooltip flow in context has been improved.
- Improved subdomain support: Subdomains in which an account is used are saved.
- Correction of conflicts in timing with inline forms and in context Tooltip.
- Fixed notification state when the in-context flow is active.
- Added accounts number fallback check to resolve the icon problem when not logged in.
- Fixed a problem where the icon would not work when changing the password.
- Bug fixed at password change.
- Release date: September 20th, 2019
- A negative list for context-related dialog has been added.
- Added additional tooltip trigger to change the password range for the context.
- Improved the password security check.
- Added fallback for notifications to show on the top right corner.
- Optimized the tooltip flow.
- Fixed a bug that breaks extension initialization for new users.
- Localization fixes.
- Release date: August 9th, 2019
- Added filtering and sorting for passwords and notes.
- Improved the text color.
- Prevent to reload the dashboard if one is already open.
- More fixes to prevent logouts.
- Fixes extension logging out after some time.
- Fixes autologin showing 404 on the dashboard.
- Fixes extension crashes in Google Chrome 76 Beta due to https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=977805
- Fixes bug that would cause user to be logout in some cases.