If you have installed Antivirus Pro, but the installation is displayed as Antivirus Free and your device appears in your Avira account as “Unknown” please perform the following steps to fix this issue.
- Log in to your Avira account.
- Delete the “Unknown” devices from your account, including the one you would like to have the product installed on.
- Log out of your Avira account.
- Open your File Explorer (Windows key + E) and open C:\ProgramData\Avira\Launcher.
- Delete the file settings.avdata.
- Restart your device.
- Log in again to your Avira account.
- Click Subscriptions and start a new installation process.