Since hackers are increasingly exploiting security gaps in outdated software on private PCs for their criminal activities, such as zero-day exploits, it is very important to keep installed software up to date.
One central control panel shows you straight away which software or drivers need updating, and the latest updates are installed with a single click.
Install and activate
- Go to the Avira homepage.
- Click See Pro price plans.
- Choose between a monthly or annual plan.
- Complete the purchasing process.
After the purchasing process, you will receive an email from Avira with the installation instructions.
- Open the received email from Avira and click the Install button.
You will be redirected to your Avira account.
- Set a password to access your Avira account.
- Click Download.
- Save the installation file on your device.
- Click Accept and Install.
- Accept and close the User Account Control notification.
The Avira Software Updater Pro will be installed and activated.