Since hackers use more often vulnerabilities in outdated software on private PCs for their criminal activities, such as zero-day exploits, it is very important to keep installed software up to date.
Avira Software Updater keeps your installed software and drivers up to date. From one central control panel, you get to see immediately which software or drivers need updates, and installs the latest updates with just 1 click.
Install and activate
- Go to the Avira homepage.
- Click See plans & pricing.
- Choose between monthly or yearly payment.
- Go through the purchasing process.
After the purchasing process, you will receive an Avira email with the installation instructions.
- Open the received Avira email and click the Install button.
You will be redirected to your Avira account.
- Set a password to access your Avira account.
- Click Download.
- Save the installation file on your device.
- Click Accept and Install.
- Click Yes to accept the User Account Control.
The Avira Software Updater Pro will be installed and activated.