You may find that you can no longer send emails if you use an encrypted mail connection and you want to check it using Mail Protection.
This is because the TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption protocol is not yet supported by Mail Protection.
- Click the Avira icon in your system tray.
- Search for your Antivirus and click Open.
- Click the Settings icon in the lower left-hand corner of your Antivirus window.
- Select Internet Protection → Mail Protection and disable the option Scan outgoing emails (SMTP).
- Save your settings by clicking Apply.
- Exit the configuration window with OK.