It may happen that you can no longer send emails if you use an encrypted mail connection and you want to check it by Mail Protection.
The TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption protocol is not yet supported by Mail Protection.
- Click the Avira Icon in your system tray.
- Search for your Antivirus and click Open.
- Click the Setting icon in the lower left-hand corner of your Antivirus window.
- Select Internet protection → Mail Protection and disable the option Scan outgoing emails (SMTP).
- Save your settings with a click on Apply.
- Exit the configuration with OK.