If several modules were not installed during a user-defined Antivirus installation, they can be installed afterwards by modifying the installation.
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Windows 7: Start → Control Panel → Programs → Programs and Features
- Windows 8 / 8.1: Windows key + X → Programs and Features
- Windows 10: Start → Settings → Apps → Apps & features
- Click Avira Antivirus → Modify.
If Windows User Account Control asks for permission, accept with Yes.
- Select the “Modify” option and click Next.
- Add the required modules by selecting the corresponding checkbox and click Next.
The Antivirus setup is installing the requested modules.