Avira Antivirus can send messages via email. The messages can be triggered by various modules like Real-time Protection / System Scanner.
- Click the Avira Icon in your system tray.
- Search for your Antivirus and click Open.
- Click the Setting icon in the lower left-hand corner of your Antivirus window.
- Select General → Alerts → Email.
- Select a mail server, type the recipient email address and eventually the authentication for the server.
- Then, go to Alerts → Email → Real-time Protection / System Scanner and activate the option Email alerts. If requested edit also the recipients' list.