Avira Antivirus can send messages via email. The messages can be triggered by various modules like Real-time Protection / System Scanner.
- Click the Avira icon in your system tray.
- Search for your Antivirus and click Open.
- Click the Settings icon in the lower left-hand corner of your Antivirus window.
- Select General → Warnings → Email.
- Select a mail server, enter the recipient email address, and if required any server authentication credentials.
- Then, go to Alerts → Email → Real-time Protection / System Scanner and activate the option Email alerts. If needed, edit the recipient(s) list.