This article explains how to add a smartphone to your Avira account. You can also follow this procedure to add any other type of device.
2. Click Devices in the left-hand menu bar.
3. Go to the "Protect More Devices" area and select the OS type of the device you want to add.
4. Select the product you want to install.
5. Select if your product should be sent by SMS or email.
6. Enter the phone number of the device you are about to add.
7. Once you have received the text message, click Done.
2. Install the Avira Antivirus App.
3. Tap Anti-Theft → Device Administrator is deactivated → Enable.
Your Avira Antivirus app will then be installed correctly and the smartphone added.