This article explains how you can add a smartphone to your Avira account. You can also follow this procedure to add any other type of device.
I. Avira account
- Log in to your Avira account.
- Click Devices in the left-hand menu bar.
- Go to the "Protect More Devices" area, and select the OS type of the device you want to add.
- Select the product you want to install.
- Select if your product should be sent by SMS or email.
- Enter the phone number of the device you are about to add.
- Once you have received the text message, click Done.
- Click the text message link you received.
- Install the Avira Antivirus App.
- Click Anti-Theft → Device Administrator is deactivated → Enable.
Your Avira Antivirus is correctly installed and the smartphone is added to your personal Avira account.