Please adjust following configuration if it it’s not possible to share or add links to the Blacklist in the collective notifications.
Enable quarantine access
- Navigate to Basic Configuration > Avira Server > Right-click on the “server name” > Properties.
- Click the Quarantine Access.
- Open the drop-down menu and change the entry from "No access via HTTP request" to "Access via internal HTTP server".
- Enter your "Server name/IP".
- Set the control of the ports over "netstat -anb".
Alternatively, you can activate the checkbox "Allow users to request quarantined items by email". To accomplish this, it is mandatory to specify a mailbox.