The Summary Reports can be found under Basic Configuration → Folders → Quarantines.
Here you can specify how often you would like to receive Summary Reports for the subsequent quarantines.
In this list you can view the available standard quarantines and whether they are active or not.
- Antispam: High → Summary Reports: off
- Antispam: Medium → Summary Reports: on
- Antispam: Low → Summary Reports: off
- Infected emails → Summary Reports: off
- Information storage quarantine → Summary Reports: off
- Default Quarantine → Summary Reports: off
With a right-click on any quarantine → then right-click Properties the quarantine settings will open.
Click the Summary Reports tab → then the Edit button to customize the Summary Reports.
In the tab General, you can select whether the notifications for the corresponding quarantine should be enabled.
How to activate the quarantine access in Avira Exchange Security is described in this article.