In case you experience any issue with one or more programs after using System Speedup repair option, it might be due to a clean-up of the registry. This can cause under certain circumstances unwanted changes and could, in the worst case, render the program unusable.
To correct this issue, restore the changes made by the application.
- Click the Avira icon in the system tray.
- Search for "System Speedup" and click Open.
- Click Tools → Backup and restore → Revert changes.
- Click Yes to accept the "User Account Control".
The "Undo changes" window opens and lists all changes that have been made.
- Select the state you want to restore and click Revert changes.
- Confirm the next dialog with OK.