If you experience issues after using the feature Startup Optimizer, Hyper Boost etc. restore the changes made by the application.
1. Click the Avira icon in the system tray to open the Avira user interface.
2. Click Performance in the left menu.
3. Click Advanced tools.
4. Click in the top area the tab Tools → Backup and restore.
5. Click Revert changes.
6. Click Yes to accept the user account control notification.
The "Undo changes" window opens and lists all changes that have been made.
7. Select the state you want to restore and click Revert changes.
8. Confirm the next dialog with OK.