If you experience issues with one or more programs after using the System Speedup repair option, this may be due to the registry being cleaned up. Under certain circumstances, this can cause unwanted changes and could, in the worst case, render the program unusable.
To correct this issue, restore the changes made by the application.
- Click the Avira icon in the system tray.
- Search for "System Speedup" and click Open.
- Click Tools → Backup and restore → Revert changes.
- Click Yes to accept the user account control notification.
The "Undo changes" window opens and lists all changes that have been made.
- Select the state you want to restore and click Revert changes.
- Confirm the next dialog with OK.