Microsoft collects and uses personal information to enhance your Windows experience. However, you can limit the amount of data you submit.
- Open the Avira user interface and click Privacy → Privacy settings → Next.
- Select between Recommended and Custom privacy settings.
Click Apply to configure the recommended settings, chosen by Avira experts:
- Blocks ad tracking – Cuts access to the apps that track your activity to stop personalized ads.
- Disables location tracking – Apps won’t know your location or have access to your browsing history.
- Makes your activity private – Microsoft won’t collect information about how you use its services and apps.
Manage your privacy settings in detail.
1. Select one of the listed options from the drop-down menu.
2. Checkmark items you want to customize.
3. Click Apply.