Under certain circumstances, it may happen that after a Windows update or a software uninstallation, your Avira Antivirus cannot perform any further updates. To solve this problem you have to perform a repair installation of your Antivirus.
- Download from our homepage the latest installation file of the antivirus.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
The installation starts with a scan for incompatible software.
- Click Next.
- Select the option "Repair/Update" and click Next.
- Verify if all desired components are marked for installation (checkmark is set) and click Next.
- Once the repair process is finished please restart your computer.