The Avira Home Guard app is included in the Prime license. Install the app and discover all devices connected to your network, and check them for potential security issues.
The installation is carried out via the My Avira Account on your computer. Make sure your computer has Internet connection before you start with the installation.
1. Start your computer and log in to your My Avira Account.
2. Click on Devices in the left menu.
3. Go to the Protect more devices tile and select the Android operating system.
4. Click on Select bellow Home Guard.
5. Click on Scan QR code.
6. Open the QR code scanner app on your Android phone.
7. Point the phone camera at the displayed code on your computer screen.
8. Once the code is read, click Open.
You are forwarded to Google Play Store and prompted to install Avira Home Guard.
9. Click Install.
You have successfully installed your Avira Home Guard.
The phone will be added to the list of devices in your My Avira Account.
Following articles will help you to install Android apps included in your Avira Prime license: