WINDOWS VERSION: 15.0.2010.2003
Changed reputation scan factor.
MAC VERSION: 1.2.12
- Avira Security automatically uninstalls an existing Avira Antivirus installation on your device.
- Avira Security prevents the old Mac Antivirus Kernel Extension from being loaded.
- Fixed an issue where licenses were downgraded from Prime to Free, even though the license is still valid.
- Fixed an issue where My Avira Account is being opened with an expired session.
WINDOWS VERSION: 220.127.116.1102
- Maintenance tasks performed.
- Enhancements to licensing implemented.
WINDOWS VERSION: 2.29.1
- A theme selection option is now available. Follow the operating system settings or manually switch between the light and dark theme for all users (Free and Pro).
- Fixed an issue in the communication protocol which sometimes caused losing the connection to the user account information.
MAC VERSION 2.6.1
- Fixed an error in sentry tracking.
- Due to length restrictions the token hash is used as OpenVPN password.
- Fixed incorrect traffic counting when downloading a file.
- Fixed an error where the VPN client drops the connection and reconnects once the traffic limit is reached.
DASHBOARD VERSION: 2.27.4
- Login possibility with Apple ID.
- Subdomain fixes.
- Corrected the LoggedIn spacing in Safari.
- Various bugfixes.
BROWSER EXTENSION VERSION: 2.15.0
Corrected a bug that caused a user to be logged off when trying to synchronize data.
WINDOWS VERSION: 18.104.22.168231
The software updater is installed without an uninstallation key and start menu entry, if Avira Security is already pre-installed on the PC.
Bugfix regarding the new WCF-API, where the last scan results are returned correctly if they are called during an ongoing update.