Avira provides three years‘ notice of the discontinuation of its products.
The following products will go EOL (end-of-life) on November 1st, 2022.
- Avira Pro Business Edition
- Avira Antivirus for Server
- Avira Antivirus for Endpoint
- Avira Antivirus for Small Business
- Avira Antivirus for Exchange
The Products will remain fully functional in their current state until the end of their license term. The maintaining functionality only includes updates to the detection databases; not updates or enhancements to the products themselves.
Licenses that are still valid after this EOL date will remain functional in their current state until the end of their license term.
Existing licenses can be renewed as follows:
- From November 1, 2019: for one or two years
- From November 1, 2020: for one year.
- From November 1, 2021: no renewal possible
A proof of concept for a successor product is planed in the second half of 2020.
Further information on supported operating systems and a summary of product lifecycles are available on our homepage.