Having problems with Avira defragmenter on a PC, I have used the defragmentation tool 3 times in a row and there is no effect upon the % the C drive is fragmented.
Intel i5-4460 CPU @3.20GHz
Ram 8 GB
64-bit operating system, x64 based processor
- Tried using Avira defragmenter on 3 occasions, C drive remained fragmented at 54.9% no change after all defragmentation attempts
- Then used default defrag tool, after completion, C drive was 7% fragmented
- Then checked status with Avira and the fragmentation was reading 50.0%
- Why did Avira disk defragmenter not work after 3 attempts – the drive remained defragmented at 54.9% defragmentation.
- Why would there be a different reading between the default optimizer and Avira optimizer.
- Do I need to repair any Avira components, please provide links if required to repair
- Why would default tool indicate 7% and Avira 50.9% fragmentation
Please sign in to leave a comment.