Let us start by saying that we DO NOT track
- The websites you visit.
- The virtual locations (IP addresses) you used while surfing.
- Your real IP address.
- Any information that can link you to any action, such as downloading a file, or visiting a particular website.
What we DO track
- Diagnostic data, which helps us improve the product (e.g. if bugs were encountered). The tracking of this data is entirely optional: you can easily switch it off from within the product interface.
- Whether you are a free or a paid user. It’s important for our communications to be able to differentiate the two.
- The amount of data that you consume. We do this to help calculate the costs of providing our VPN infrastructure – free of charge.