Regular updates of software and drivers make it difficult for hackers to use well-known vulnerabilities in the system to gain access to your device.
1. Click the Avira icon in the system tray to open the Avira user interface.
2. Click Performance in the left menu.
3. Click the function Driver updater.
4. Click Scan to search for outdated drivers. Once the scan is complete, all the outdated drivers will be displayed.
5. To update all the drivers in one go, click the Update all button in the upper-right corner.
If you decide to update only certain drivers, click Update at the end of each driver.