Regular updates of software and drivers make it difficult for hackers to use well-known vulnerabilities in the system to gain access to your device.
Update Windows drivers
- Click the Avira icon in the system tray to open the Avira user interface.
- Click Performance in the left menu.
- Click the function Driver updater.
- Click Scan to search for outdated drivers. Once the scan is complete, all the outdated drivers will be displayed.
- To update all the drivers in one go, click the Update all button in the upper-right corner.
If you decide to update only certain drivers, click Update at the end of each driver.