How to change a password for your existing accounts
1. Open your browser.
2. Click the Password Manager extension icon in the top bar of your browser.
3. To unlock the Avira Password Manager type in your master password and click Unlock.
4. Once logged in to your Avira Password Manager click the web page where you want to change your password.
5. Navigate to the change password section.
6. If the current password is requested, click the password manager icon at the end of the input box and set the current password to have it auto-filled.
7. Click in the field new password on the password generation icon. The generator automatically proposes a new password for you.
8. Click Use Password.
9. Click Save to confirm the changes.
10. Avira Password Manager opens a pop-up opens and requests to update the change. Click Update to save the change.