- With the unregistered version, you can only save new passwords and edit all your passwords for a limited time only.
- Avira Password Manager stores your data in the highly protected Avira cloud.
- Your data is backed up to prevent loss.
- You can install Avira Password Manager on all your devices: PCs, phones, and tablets. Once you create an Avira account, you can log in to the account to access your passwords and notes on all your devices. The changes you make on one device will be automatically updated on all your devices.
- When you log in to your account, you can save as many passwords and notes as you need.
- Breach checks
Has one of your accounts been hacked? A notification will appear in your Security Status if your data has been stolen after a breach.
- Website checks
Some of the websites you've registered on may be unsafe! The Security Status feature checks whether the website is known to be unsafe.
- Password checks
The Security Status feature analyzes your existing passwords and notifies you of weak or reused ones.
- Avira Support
Avira professionals are on standby to help you, both via email and telephone.