Microsoft collects and uses your personal information while you're using your computer. However, you can limit the amount of data you submit.
- Open the Avira user interface and click Privacy → Privacy settings → Next.
- Select between Recommended and Custom privacy settings.
Click Apply to configure the recommended settings, chosen by Avira experts:
- Blocks ad tracking – Prevent access from apps that track your activity and stop personalized ads.
- Disables location tracking – Apps will have no access your location or your browsing history.
- Makes your activity private – Microsoft collects no information about how you use its services and apps.
Manage your privacy settings in detail.
1. Select one of the listed options from the drop-down menu.
2. Select any items you wish to customize.
3. Click Apply.