In order to install the app you need a computer and a mobile phone where you want to install it. The installation is carried out via the My Avira Account on your computer. Make sure your computer has Internet connection before you start with the installation.
1. Log in to your My Avira Account.
2. Click on Devices in the left menu.
3. Go to the Protect more devices tile and select the Android operating system.
4. Click on Select bellow the Antivirus Security PRO
5. Click on Scan QR code.
6. Open the QR code scanner app on your Android phone.
7. Point the phone camera at the displayed code on your computer screen.
8. Once the code is read, click Open.
You are forwarded to Google Play Store and prompted to install Avira Antivirus.
9. Click Install.
You have successfully installed your Avira Security PRO.
The phone will be added to the list of devices in your My Avira Account.
Further information regarding the features of the app are described in this article.
Following articles will help you to install Android apps included in your Avira Prime license:
- Installation of Avira Phantom VPN for Android with a Prime license
- Installation of Avira Optimizer for Android with a Prime license