The Avira Phantom VPN app is included in the Prime license. Install the app and surf safely and anonymously while using public hotspots. Your privacy and Wi-Fi security will be ensured.
The installation is carried out via the My Avira Account on your computer. Make sure your computer has Internet connection before you start with the installation.
1. Start your computer and log in to your My Avira Account.
2. Click on Devices in the left menu.
3. Go to the Protect more devices tile and select the Android operating system.
4. Click on Select bellow the Phantom VPN.
5. Click on Scan QR code.
6. Open the QR code scanner app on your Android phone.
7. Point the phone camera at the displayed code on your computer screen.
8. Once the code is read, click Open.
You are forwarded to Google Play Store and prompted to install Phantom VPN.
9. Click Install.
You have successfully installed your Avira Phantom VPN.
The phone will be added to the list of devices in your My Avira Account.
Following articles will help you to install Android apps included in your Avira Prime license:
- Installation of Avira Antivirus Security PRO for Android with a Prime license
- Installation of Avira Optimizer for Android with a Prime license
- Installation of Avira Home Guard for Android with a Prime license