In certain cases it may happen that apps or services like Microsoft Office, OneDrive or Adobe Cloud encounter connection issues when used with active VPN.
The named services do not require a VPN connection. To prevent connection issues, deactivate your VPN while using the services.
1. Click Start → Settings → Network and Internet → Status.
2. Click on Change adapter options in the right pane, under Change your network settings.
3. Right-click on your active network adapter and then click Properties.
4. Select the Internet Protocol, version 4 (TCP/IPv4) item in the This connection uses the following items: section, and then click Properties.
5. Make sure that the options Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically are selected. Then click Advanced...
6. Click Add... under Default gateways.
7. Type in 192.168.0.1 and click Add.
- Enter cmd in the search field of your taskbar.
- Right-click the Command Prompt result and click Open as Administrator.
- Type ipconfig and press Enter.
- Go to the Default Gateway entry to find the IP address.
- Add the IP address under Default gateways.
8. The added IP address should now be listed in the Default Gateways section.
9. Click OK to save the configuration.