If you already have an email address and password for a website stored, and you want to set a different password for a subdomain website of the same domain, follow these instructions.
1. Browse to the subdomain website on which you want to create the new password.
2. Avira Password Manager automatically fills in the login data from the existing domain website.
3. Set a new password (The e-mail address can be kept).
4. Click Log in.
Avira Password Manager prompts if the password should be updated?
5. Click the drop-down menu and select Add password.
6. Enter a distinct name for the new subdomain website.
7. Insert the e-mail address you have used upon login.
8. Click Add.