If you already have an email address and password for a website stored, and you want to set a different password for a subdomain website of the same domain, follow these instructions.
- Browse to the subdomain website on which you want to create the new password.
- Avira Password Manager automatically fills in the login data from the existing domain website.
- Set a new password (The e-mail address can be kept).
- Click Log in.
Avira Password Manager prompts if the password should be updated?
- Click the drop-down menu and select Add password.
- Enter a distinct name for the new subdomain website.
- Insert the e-mail address you have used upon login.
- Click Add.