- Click the Avira icon in the system tray to open the Avira user interface.
- Click Performance in the left menu.
- Click Advanced tools.
- Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the user interface.
- Click Exclusions in the left menu.
- Select the required exclusion list from the drop-down menu.
- Add files, registry keys, cookies, or startup entries that should be excluded during the cleanup process. The added list will be ignored at the next cleanup.
Don't miss out on this deal
Save 40% on one of our premium security bundles.
Take me to offer