- Log in to your Avira account. You can find all the licenses you have purchased in the Subscriptions menu on the far left. You can use these to reinstall the product.
- Click the Subscriptions button in the left-hand menu bar.
- In the "Subscriptions & licenses" pane, select the product you want to install and click Install.
- Double-click the downloaded installation file and follow the instructions.
Once the product is installed, it will be connected and automatically logged in to your Avira account.
In some instances, your license may not be displayed in the Subscription menu. This may be because the product you want to install cannot be assigned to your existing license.
To avoid this issue, reinstall the product:
1. Click Devices in the left-hand menu bar.
2. Select the operating system in the Protect more devices area.
3. Find the product to install and click Select.
4. Click Download.
5. Run the downloaded installation file.
Your existing license will now be recognized automatically.