- Log in to your personal Avira customer account. Here you will find all the Avira licenses you need to reinstall your Avira product.
- Click the Subscriptions button in the left-hand menu bar.
- Select in the “Subscriptions pane” the product to install and click Install.
- Double-click the downloaded installation file and follow the instructions.
Once the product is installed, it will be connected to the Avira Connect Dashboard and automatically logged into the account.
My license is not displayed in the menu Subscriptions
Under certain circumstances, it may happen that your license is not displayed in the menu Subscriptions. This may cause that the product to be installed cannot be assigned to your existing license.
To avoid this issue, perform the reinstallation as follows:
- Click Devices in the left menu panel.
- Select the operating system in the Protect more devices menu.
- Find the product to install and click Select.
- Click Download.
- Run the downloaded installation file.
Your existing license will now be automatically recognized.