Avira Prime is a cross-platform bundle of Avira products that cover different devices. This can include computers and mobile devices used by your spouse or your kids.
The belonging Avira account shows all devices and services status, allows you to add or remove services at will, and offers an android remote tracking tool to find a misplaced, lost or stolen smartphone.
With a monthly subscription and the opportunity to cancel at any time, you will have access to every premium software solution that Avira makes.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or higher with the newest updates, hotfixes, and service packs installed
- A Mac running OSX 10.13 (Hight Sierra) or higher
- Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later
- iOS 8 or later
- 2 GB of RAM or more
- Minimum 2 GB of free disk space (additional space for temporary and quarantine files needed)
- Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 Processor or faster (with support for the SSE2 instructions set)
- Internet Explorer 9 or newer
- To install, you’ll need administrator rights, an internet connection, and a web browser. For automatic antivirus updates and optimal malware detection, you’ll need an internet connection.
For further information visit our homepage.
If you need any guidance through the purchase, installation and configuration process, please watch the following videos:
- How do I purchase Avira Prime?
- How do I install Avira Prime?
- How do I install Avira on my Smartphone?
- How do I manage my Avira Prime?
In this article you will find instructions how to install the apps on different operating systems.